Your search: found 18 results.
Try Another Search   Print these Results
| | |
1  
Dr. Henry Neider, a resident, examines Deborah under the supervision of Dr. Michael Malus at the Herzl Family Practice Centre.
-- 1983.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w.; 8 x 10 in.
Scope/Content:
Dr. Henry Neider, a Resident at the Herzl Family Practice Centre, examines Deborah under the supervision of Dr. Michael Malus.
More Info:
View Full Record
2  
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Center.
-- 1989-2007.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w.; 10 x 8 in.
Scope/Content:
Interior view of the Herzl Family Practice Centre after it moved into the newly built Cummings Centre of the JGH.
More Info:
View Full Record
3  
Bronze embossed relief of Theodore Herzl.
-- [19-]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print; b&w; 5 x 7 in
Scope/Content:
This bronze relief depicts Theordore Herzl (1860-1904). In 1912, the Herzl Dispensary was created to provide health care to jewish immigrants and the poor for little or no charge. The dispensary was named after Theordore Herzl, the father of modern Zionism and founder of the World Zionist Congress. He dedicated himself to convincing world Jewry and world governments of the importance and necessity of founding a Jewish Homeland. The engraving reads: "Dr. Theodore Herzl, 1860-1904." This bronze now hangs over the registration desk at the Herzl Family Practice Centre.
More Info:
View Full Record
4  
Opening of the new Herzl Dispensary, 1912.
-- [1912]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Scope/Content:
This photograph depicts the opening of the Herzl Dispensary, one of the precursors to the Jewish General Hospital, on June 2, 1912. It was created to provide health care to Jewish immigrants and the poor for little or no charge. Over many years the dispensary changed locations until 1973, when it finally settled in the Jewish General Hospital and became known as the Herzl Family Practice Centre.
More Info:
View Full Record
5  
The Herzl Dispensary in its third location.
-- [between 1936 and 1948]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print; b&w; 4 x 6 in.
Scope/Content:
This photograph depicts the third location of the Herzl Dispensary located on Jeanne Mance St. It was located in this building for 12 years between 1936 and 1948. It provided health care to jewish immigrants and the poor for little or no charge. Over many years the dispensary changed locations until 1973, when it finally settled in the Jewish General Hospital and became known as the Herzl Family Practice Centre.
More Info:
View Full Record
6  
Stop Smoking Day at the Herzl Family Practice Center.
-- [2001]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: col..; 4 x 6 in.
Scope/Content:
Health Personnel in front of a booth at Stop Smoking Day at the Herzl Family Practice Center.
More Info:
View Full Record
7  
Herzl Health Centre on Decelles, 1965.
-- 1965.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 negative b&w; 35 mm
Scope/Content:
Exterior of the Herzl Health Centre at 5780 Decelles Avenue.
More Info:
View Full Record
8  
Herzl Hospital and Dispensary.
-- [1912?]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Scope/Content:
This photograph depicts the front entrance of the Herzl Dispensary, one of the precursors to the Jewish General Hospital. It was opened on June 2, 1912. It was created to provide health care to Jewish immigrants and the poor for little or no charge. Over many years the dispensary changed locations until 1973, when it finally settled in the Jewish General Hospital and became known as the Herzl Family Practice Centre.
More Info:
View Full Record
9  
Exterior view of the Herzl Family Practice Centre.
-- [1974?]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print; b&w; 5 x 7 in
Scope/Content:
Exterior of the new Herzl Family Practice Centre from the entrance of the Jewish General Hospital (JGH) on Côte-des-Neiges road after the merger between the Herzl Health Centre and the JGH’s Family Practice Centre.
More Info:
View Full Record
10  
Jewish Junior Welfare League Financing an Evening Dental Clinic at the Herzl Health Centre.
-- 1952.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Herzl Family Practice Centre Sous-fonds
Contains Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print; b&w; 8 x 10 in
Scope/Content:
A strong sense of community activism was integral to the success of the Herzl; here the Jewish Junior Welfare League finances an evening dental clinic at the Herzl Health Centre. L to r: Morris Moscovitch, Dr. A. B. Illievitz, Irene Linsker-Gorfinkel, Mr. A. Feiner, Mrs. Charles Bordo, Mrs. Edward Nadler.
More Info:
View Full Record
| | |

Powered by DB/Text WebPublisher, from Inmagic WebPublisher PRO