Your search: found 38 results.
Try Another Search   Print these Results
| | |
1  
Construction of the new west wing of the Jewish General Hospital, 1953.
-- [1953]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic prints: b&w; 8 x 10 in
Scope/Content:
This photograph depicts the construction of the new west wing on May 22, 1953. The construction was carried out by McDougall, Smith & Fleming, Architects and J. L. E. Price & Co. Limited, General contractors.
More Info:
View Full Record
2  
Construction of the Jewish General Hospital Cummings pavilion E, 2004.
-- 2004.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Scope/Content:
Construction of the Cummings pavilion E progresses in 2004 which includes the Segal Cancer Centre.
More Info:
View Full Record
3  
Construction of the new west wing of the Jewish General Hospital, 1953.
-- [1953]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic prints: b&w; 8 x 10 in
Scope/Content:
This photograph depicts the construction of the new west wing on April 22, 1953. The construction was carried out by McDougall, Smith & Fleming, Architects and J. L. E. Price & Co. Limited, General contractors.
More Info:
View Full Record
4  
Construction of the new west wing of the Jewish General Hospital, 1953.
-- [1953]
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic prints: b&w; 8 x 10 in
Scope/Content:
This photograph depicts the construction of the new west wing on April 22, 1953. The construction was carried out by McDougall, Smith & Fleming, Architects and J. L. E. Price & Co. Limited, General contractors.
More Info:
View Full Record
5  
The northwest wing of the Jewish General Hospital under construction.
-- 1965-1967.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w; 8 x 10 in
Scope/Content:
The photograph shows the construction site of the Jewish General Hospital's northwest wing during 1965-1967.
More Info:
View Full Record
6  
The northwest wing of the Jewish General Hospital under construction.
-- 1966.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w; 8 x 10 in
Scope/Content:
The photograph shows the beginning of the construction of the Jewish General Hospital's northwest wing in Febuary 1966.
More Info:
View Full Record
7  
The construction site of the Shirley and Leo Goldfarb Centre for Radiation Oncology of the Jewish General Hospital.
-- 1990.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w; 5 x 7 in
Scope/Content:
The photograph shows Radiation Oncology Pavilion G of the Jewish General Hospital under construction during the final stage in 1990.
More Info:
View Full Record
8  
The construction site of the "Adventure Playground" for the patients of the Jewish General Hospital Department of Child Psychiatry, 1976.
-- 1976.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w; 10 x 8 in
Scope/Content:
In July 1976 construction began on a playground adjacent to the department of child psychiatry. The project was conceived to give patients the opportunity to climb, run, play and socialize. At the time it was one of the few such playgrounds in the Montreal area designed on hospital grounds specifically for the use of patients.
More Info:
View Full Record
9  
Planning the northwest wing of the Jewish General Hospital.
-- c. 1963.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w; 7 x 10 in
Scope/Content:
This photograph depicts the planning of the construction of the northwest wing of the Jewish General Hospital. Shown in the background is the plan of the proposed renovations. (L to r) Dr. Albert Lapin, Cardiologist-in-Charge; Dr. M. J. Palayew, Associate Radiologist; Archie Deskin, Administrative Assistant and Coordinator of the Building Program; Robert Fleming, architects from the firm of Fleming and Smith; and, Dr. Sydney Segall, Cardiologist-in-Charge of the Cardiovascular Laboratory.
More Info:
View Full Record
10  
Adding new floors to the west wing of the Jewish General Hospital.
-- c. 1957.
Collection:
Jewish General Hospital Fonds
Description Level(s):
Item
Description:
1 photographic print: b&w; 8x10 in
Scope/Content:
The photograph depicts the ongoing construction of the 7th and 8th floors added to the west wing of the Jewish General Hospital in 1957.
More Info:
View Full Record
| | |

Powered by DB/Text WebPublisher, from Inmagic WebPublisher PRO